ページ

2011年6月6日月曜日

My Weekend

 Good morning. Today, I have a baseball practice from 12p.m. I have a baseball game this weekend, and my girl friend will come and watch this game. I must stick it out, and I must watch her my good point. Do my best.
 Last Friday, I must write a paper on Pygmalion. Do you know it? It was made by George Bernard Shaw, It is a drama. This movie was interesting for me, but to write paper about it was too difficult for me, because I don' t like to write a paper. It's my week point. It took two and a half hours. After that, I had a part time job, so I went there at 7o'clock. After that, I amused myself by reading comics. I like reading comics and watching animated cartoon. My favorite comic is "One Pease".  It is a pirate's story. This comic is popular among young people, I think it is the most popular comic in the world. If you have never read it, I think you lose your life. I tried to talk reading it.
 Last Saturday, I went to Kengun to have a study and training meeting by municipal streetcar. I think municipal streetcar is good vehicle, because it doesn't pollute the earth, it is cheaper than any other and we can go many favorite places. Kumamoto castle is one of them. I think we should more use it. After study and training meeting, I went to Kengun downtown, and I ate Taiyaki. Do you like it? I like it very much. I are flavor of curry and flavor of black sesame. It was so good. I want to eat it another time.
 Yesterday, I had a date with my girlfriend in my house. We spent our time talking about school, watching television and playing TV games. Lastly, we went "Youme town" to buy her clothes.  I had a good time, I could feel happiness. I want to meet her another time. What did you do in weekend? Please teach me. See you.
345words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿