ページ

2011年6月8日水曜日

These days

 The day after yesterday, I practiced playing baseball at Toroku park. with Hiromu and Takeshi. Yuta, Koushi and Kouhei came after. They are my college friends, and my baseball team mate. We played it about for 5 hours. Along the way, We played soccer and baseball with junior high school students. We played a match with them. They are very vigor and good manners. Of course, they played it very well. I want them to stick to playing soccer and baseball. We had a great time, but we were too tired to continued playing baseball. I thought I will have a muscular pain tomorrow. The next day, I had a muscular pain as expected.  
 After junior high school students came back home, I, Yuta and Kohei talked about school life. I could consult with  them about my worries. I deeply appreciate their cooperation.
 Yesterday, I had two classes from 2:40 p.m. After they finished, I went to downtown to buy clothes with my friend. I bought shirt and pants at my favorite store. He bought present to his girl friend. After that, we ate supper at MacDonald. We had a good time.
 Today, I had two classes from 10:40a.m. After that I will have date with my girl friend.
I hold on. See you later.
219words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿