ページ

2011年6月3日金曜日

My Worst Day Of Life

   I remember my worst day of life, and it happened when I was junior high school student. At the time, I was a member of school's baseball team. My school's baseball team is strong, and I was a regular player. One day, I practiced defence at the outfield, and when I would catch the ball, the ball took a bad hop, and the ball hit my right ring finger, and broken bone. On top of that, We had a local baseball tournament in the near future. It was last baseball tournament for me, but I was injury, so I didn't enter the tournament. I was sorry about what I did. "Why wasn't I more careful?" "I had to more careful." I deeply regret that I was not more careful. After all, my team lost the game to the Keiryo junior high school's team by a score of 10 to 6. I shed tears because I gave my teammate trouble. I didn't want to play baseball for the time being.
   When two weeks have passed since then, baseball teammates visited my house, and they said me "We lost the game, but it's not your fault, so you don't have to worry, you don't have to blame yourself."
They encouraged me, and they said to continue baseball. I nearly wept for joy. Thanks to them, I could think I want to play baseball again, and I joined a baseball team at high school. I deeply appreciate their cooperation.
Of course, I meet them once in a while, and we enjoy playing baseball. We have good human relation.
I think I want to keep on good human relation.
   I have a thing to learn from my worst day of life. It is to be friends is very important for us, because when I have a trouble, friends encourage me and lend a hand. I must do valuable friends.
324words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿