ページ

2011年6月8日水曜日

I Love Sports

  I love baseball very much, and baseball is the most favorite sports for me. I have played it for 10 years. Of course, I sometimes play it now. I made baseball team at KGU. My team will take part in a local baseball tournament, and we have a game next Saturday. My positions are pitcher and shortstop. These position are very important position on baseball. I must hold on as possible I can. Do my best. If you have a time, please come to watch our game.
  I love soccer too, and I often play it weekend and vacation. I want to make soccer team and I want to take part in local soccer tournament, but my team is short-handed.My team is only 6.  If you can play it with us,I want you to join my team. Of course, I like to watch soccer game. Next Sunday, I will go to KK-wing with my friend to watch Loasso's game. I cherish great hops for game. My weekend is very busy, but I can enjoy my plans.
181words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿