ページ

2011年6月26日日曜日

About My School

 I'm a Kumamoto Gakuen University student, and I'm a sophomore. That is why I want introduce my school to you. We call it KGU. I think KGU is the most famous university in Kumamoto, because It is a great. I think KGU is in a splendid location. For example, library is one of them. It is the best library in Kumamoto, so There are all kinds of books, and It has about one hundred thousand books and  It has about nine hundred seats. Not only them, but also av hall, it has. We can watch many movies in there. KGU's library is really great. I frequent use there to study, because it is very quiet, so we can study intensively. There is good places to us to study. By the way, Not only KGU student's but also other people can use there. If you have a interest, please use there once.
 KGU has many department. For example, foreign language department is one of them. I'm a its student. foreign language department can divide the students into "English and America" and "East Asia". By the way, I belong to "English and America" department.  Our job is mainly studying English. Classes are very interesting, because teachers teach us easy to understand. Not only English but also I study Spanish, because we must study 2 foreign languages when we are freshman. We must choice Spanish, German, French or Russian. These languages are difficult, but If you can speak, You will be fun to study it.
 And there are various countries student in KGU, and we can speak them in the English lounge. If we go there, we must speak English. We must not speak Japanese. There are many toies, and we can watch TV, DVD. Of course we can use computer. When I don't have classes, I often go there, so I can speak many foreign people in English. Please come her once.
 Other these things, KGU has many good points. I'm glad come to this school. If you have a interest, please come our school. I think that you will like this school like me.
360words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿