ページ

2011年6月29日水曜日

These days

 Hi. How are you? I'm excited now, because I go to Karaoke with my friend Yuta after school. I have only Tomei's class, so I'm going to finish at 12:10 p.m. I like to Karaoke. I want to go there early as possible I can.
 How did you spent your weekend? I spend a great time in my weekend, but last Thursday and Friday I had a n ailment, I felt sick. I had a headache and I felt sluggish, so I didn't go to school. I went to hospital, and I had a drip infusion. My illness is "cold". After that I went to Thutaya to lent DVD. After I went to home, I enjoyed watching DVD and finished my work. I recovered from illness last Friday, so I went to part time job. After finished it, I took a bath, and I read a book, and I muscular training. After that, I went to bed.
 Last Saturday, I had a date with my girl friend. We have a date every weekend, because We love each other. She came to my house, and we enjoyed watching DVD. We watched "Raiou". Do you know it? It is a love story. It is made a film in Japan. It's a Japanese movie, but It wan not interesting for us, so we didn't watch it much. It is too difficult for us to watch it. I want to choice more good movie next. I had a part time job, so she went to home at 6 p.m. I went there at 7 p.m. and I finished it at 10:30 p.m.
 Last Sunday, I was going to have a baseball game, but It call off it, because Typhoon was heading for Kumamoto. Wind was so strong. I have not played it since a month ago. I wan to play it soon. Next Saturday, I have a baseball game at Hamasen park from 10:30a.m. If you have a time, Please come to watch my game.
 Last Monday is a memorial day for me and my girl friend. I have kept company with her for 27 months. My friends said me "Congratulation". I was very happy. I will meet her next Sunday. Of course we will have a great time. I want to meet her early. I'm going to held on my works in expectation of meeting her.
Thank you for reading.
 412words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿