ページ

2011年6月22日水曜日

About My Keitai

My keitai company is Docomo. I have been use it's keitai for 6 years. I like this very much, but I think that I want to change Keitai to Au, because Au is very useful and I can have a  good contract. For example, I can speake over the telephone call and sent e-mail free with my girlfriend is one of them, so I want to change very much.
My cellular phone is the fourth Keitai. I have used it for two years. My Keitai's color is white. I like this color, because My name is White Wood. When I cange cellular phone, I want to buy a white coular.
113words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Ryohei.

    My name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you.

    Keitai is necessary item for everyone recently. I can not believe that how fast Keitai is improved.

    I'm looking forward to read your blog.
    Enjoy writing in English.

    Toshi

    返信削除