ページ

2011年6月29日水曜日

SramDank

Do you know SramDank? Do you like SramDank? When you read it, did you want to play basketball? What team do you like in SramDank? Who do you like in SramDank?
Of course, I know it, I have read it many times. I like it very much. I think that It is the best Japanese comic in Japan. I am proud of it, because it is the most famous Japanese comic in the world. Of course, When I finished reading it, I want to play basketball, and I want to join basketball team. SramDank makes me excited, and it gave me courage, dream, wish and love. I love SramDank very much. My favorite team is "Shohoku". This team was very weak team, but they practiced very hard, because they want to win the "Sannou". It is the strongest basket team in Japanese high school. My favorite characters are "Sakuragi" and "Mithui". They are very cool, and they bilong to Shohoku. "Sakuragi" in hero in this comic. He has a red hair, and he is very strong. "Mithui" is a goood 3 point shuter. Please read it again.
187words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿