ページ

2011年6月22日水曜日

These Days

 Last Saturday, I fad a baseball tournament in the Nanbu sports center, but it was heavy rain, so we didn't have a game again. We have not had a game about for a month by rain. I think that we are undutiful sons. We have a game next Sunday at Kenkou Park in Hamasen. We hope to have a game and playing baseball next Sunday. If you have a time, please come to watch our game. We will try our best.
 We had a game last Saturday, so Mituki and Kouhei came my house, and we enjoyed playing "Wii". We had played it for three hours. After that, we went to "Round One". There is near my house. It takes about 5 minutes by walk. We enjoyed "Spotcha".We can play various sports and games in there. We played music game, soccer, baseball, Table tennis and basketball. We had played for 3 hours. We had a great time. I want to go there again.
 Last Sunday, I had a date with my girl friend. We went to "Kumamoto Kurea" . There are many shops. For example Sports Shop is one of them. We went there to buy bat and ball and I bought a bat which had been marked down. After that we enjoyed shopping. She bought a dish in dinner. I bought it too. We had a great time. And I was happy, because I could meet her after a long time. I can meet her next Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing her. She will come to my house and we will enjoy watching movie.
 Last Monday, I had a physical education, and I played table tennis. This class is the best of my classes, because I can play table tennis game with teacher. He is the strongest player, so I was full of spirit when I went to school, but he didn't have a game with me. I was very fall in. Hy! Mr. Inoue! I want to have a match with you again. Let's play the game next Monday!!! Don't run away.
 Today, after I finish my classes I will go to Karaoke with Kouhei. We will have a good time.
Thank you for reading. See you.
375words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿