ページ

2011年6月22日水曜日

Future of me

 After ten years, I am 30 years old. By that time, I hold a wedding ceremony and I’m going to have 2 or 3 children in my family, and my wife is my girl friend of today. My work is a fruit and vegetable shop at Tasaki market. I get up at 4 a.m. and I go to my office at 5 a.m. every day. My wife’s work is a home maker. She makes my lunch, cleaning our house, taking part in our children. She is a good mother. I’m proud of her. My children are a son and  a daughter. He is older than her. They are only 3 and 4 years old. They are very powerful. I want him to play baseball, and I want to play catch ball with he in weekend. I want her to be kind many people. I want them to hang on sports, study and love.
 When I am 40 years old, I am an executive. I hung on not only works but also housework, care of children. My wife supports me and good home maker.
I have a date with her occasionally. We are really a well matched couple. Our children are 13 and 14 years old. They are junior high school students, and my son takes part in baseball club. He is a regular player. His position is pitcher. My daughter takes part in music club. She practices playing the guitar every day. Of course they have many friends and they enjoy their school life. We are good family.
 When I am 45 years old, I am the chief executive officer, and I extend my business, and I want to travel abroad with my family. My children are 18 and 19 years old. They graduated from high school. They go on to college. Of course they keep playing baseball and music. We are the best family in the world.
 322words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿