ページ

2011年7月22日金曜日

Summer Vacation Comes Soon

A: Well, summer vacation is coming soon. I think we should talk about various countries. B: That sounds great, but where should we talk?
A: Well, I was thinking we could talk about Brazil. They have a great carnival. It is Carnival of Rio. I've always thought want to go there. I think it would be a good experience.
C: Well, I'm not so sure about Brazil. I hear there are a lot of robbers and crime there. It could be dengerous.
B: Yeah, I think there is a dangerous place. I don't think want to go there.
A: I don't think so. We could spend most of the time in the countryside. I think you only get serious crime in the big cities.
B:Maybe  so, but I think we should be at ease. I was thinking we could talk about Spain.
A: Spain/ The country is a world soccer power, isn't it?
B:Yeah. This country is world soccer power. This country became champion in World Cup 2010.
There are many famous soccer player. I like them, of course I like soccer. I wish Spain do your best.
A: I think Brazil is also world soccer power.
B: That's right.
C: Yeah, I think Spain and Brazil are world soccer power. Od course, I think Germany is also world soccer power. I was thinking we could talk about Germany. I think this country is industrial state and there is country which famous beer and drink in Germany and Germany is good peace.
B: I have heared news that Germany is very good peace. Spain isn't good peace same as Brazil. Spain has many robber. I'm envious of Germany.
A: Me too. By the way, Brazil has also famous cofee. Do you drink a cofee? You probably drink it made in Brazil. Incidentally I don't very drink it.
C: Well, I often drink it. Of course, I drink it made in Brazil. I want to say thank you to Brazil.
B: I also don't drink it. By the way, I talk about Spain. There are good meals in Spain. I like them. I heared that Spanish eats five meals a day. I thought Spanish likes eating meals. An sdditional there are many arts. For example, Sakuradafamilia and so on. Do you want to go to Spain?
A: Yes, I also heared that Spanish eats five meals in a day. I want there to see them.
C:  Mee too.
B:  I also want to go there someday.
A: Ok, Let's enjoy summer vacation.
434 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿