ページ

2011年7月22日金曜日

BR-05 Aladdin and the Lanp

 Aladdin is the hero of this story, and he livedin China with his mother. They were very poor.  One day, Aladdin was gaved work by rich man, and he went down into the cave to finish work. He found many treasures. Magic lamp is one of them. He used it, and a big red genie flew out of the lamp. He can grant wish. Aladdin could be handsome man and very rich man by the grace of magic lamp. He could be happy.

When I read this book, I wanted to get magic lamp, because I can grant my wishes. At first, I want to be rich man like Aladdin. Second, I want to be tall. I want 10 centimeters. Finally, I want to handsome like Yusuke Yamamoto. If you get magic lamp, what do you do?
reference
 Crook, Marie. (2000). Aladdin and the Lamp. London: Pearson Education.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿