ページ

2011年7月22日金曜日

My High School LIfe

 The school from which my graduated is Kumamoto Nishi high school. There is school near port, so there is a strong wind. I belonged to baseball club. My position was catcher, and I was a regular player from first year-student in high school, but when I was second-student in high school, I resigned from baseball club, because I broke my shoulder, so I couldn't throw a ball. It is shock for me to broke my shoulder, because I like to throw a ball. After that I belonged to English club, because I like English and an adviser suggested belonging to it. This club's activities are speaking English, watching movie in English and holding Party. This club is a decimal, but we could have a great time.
 My sister goes there now. She is a third year-student in high school, and she will  take an entrance examination to university.For her now is a crucial time. I want her to go on to good college. Of course She likes Kumamoto Nishi high school too.
Thank you for reading.
182words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿