ページ

2012年10月3日水曜日

My favorite music


Do you like music? I like it very much. I like rock and J-pop. J-pop is Japanese pop. My favorite band is "One Ok Rock". Do you know them? Thay debuted in Japan five years ago. Necessary, They is famous among young people. They is called "Wanoku", "oor"  by their funs. Do you know "Rurouni Kenshin"? It is Japanese manga. It was captured on celluloid. They sing its title tune. It's title is "The Bigining". This song is so cool. Of course Its PV is very cool too. I want you watch it again. I wach it every day at Youtube.
Not only "One Ok Rock", but also "Acid Black Cherry" I like too. Do you konw "Janne Da Arc"? Its vocalist, yasu. He was solo debut three years ago. "Acid Black Cherry" is Yasu's solo debut project. His voice is so clear and beautiful. I want you to listen to his song too.
157/828words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿