ページ

2011年6月15日水曜日

These Days

 From last Thursday to last Friday, I had a cold, so I couldn't go to school. I couldn't do anything, so I was just at home. I spend my time studying, sleeping, playing TV games and reading Japanese comics. We call it "Manga". Have you ever read it? If you have never read it, I suggest that you read it. "Manga" makes us excited and happy, so I love "Manga" "Manga" is the best magazine for amusement. My favorite "Mangas" are "One Piece", "Dragon Ball",  "Ace Of Diamond", "Naruto", "Knight Of Area" and "Ichigo 100%". My favorite magazine of mangas are "Weekly Boy's Jump" and "Weekly Boy's Magazine." These are my favorite books. Please read them if you have a time.
 Last Friday, I had got over my cold this evening, so I went to part time job. These students said me that "You look like girl, because your words close resemblance to my girl friend's word and your character looks like girl." When I heard them, I didn't know why, but I was glad about them. I think that my previous existence may be girl. I want get my boy friend. After my part time job finished, I went to the park to go running, because next day, I had a baseball game. I  made preparations for game. I must do my best in this game. I was full  of spirit, but next day was rain, so I don't have baseball game. I was in very low spirits. I don't like rain. I was being in very low spirits, but my girl friend came my home to meet me. It made me very very happy. We spend our time playing TV games, talking about school day's and going shopping. I had a great time. I could spent great day.
 Last Sunday, I was going to watch a soccer game with my friend, but it was rainy too. The day's rainy was violent rain, so we were not able to go there. Rain was interfering with our plan. We throw money away.
 Many things happend in my these days.
359words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿