ページ

2011年4月26日火曜日

My Favorite Things

Hi. Thank you for watching to my blog.

     I like to play sports, for example I like baseball, soccer, basketball and table tennis. I like sports very much, because it makes me healthy and excited, so I often play baseball and soccer with my friend weekend. 
     I have played baseball for 13 years. My position is catcher. My favorite baseball player is Hideki Mathui, because he is an opportunity to play baseball, so I wanted to  be like him, because I think he is the best home run archest in Japan.
     I like soccer too. My favorite soccer player is Shunsuke Nakamura, because he is an opportunity to know soccer. I think he is the most famous soccer player in Japan. His free kick is so cool and beautiful. He makes many goals by free kick. I think He is the best free kicker in Japan.
     Do you like sports? Please teach me. See you.
                                                                                               155words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi I'm harattyo!!!
    I'm a TA about your blog!!!
    Mr. Hideki Mastui is so great player isn't he?

    返信削除